GNA’s National Honor Society set to host after-school tutoring program

GNA CAMPUS – GNA’s National Honor Society members will be hosting an after-school tutoring program in the high school library beginning Monday, October 4th. 

The high school library will be staffed with NHS tutors Mondays-Thursdays after school from 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm. No appointment is necessary.  NHS members will be present with a sign indicating what subject(s) they tutor. Please note that this program will be suspended if GNA is closed. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to provide transportation for students attending after-school tutoring.  

In addition, students can sign up for homework help and tutoring from NHS members during their study halls provided a tutor is available during the requested study hall period. Students interested in receiving homework help from a member of NHS during a study hall are to complete the attached Google Form indicating the day and period of the study hall as well as the subject. NHS advisors will coordinate all one-on-one tutoring requests.  It may take upwards of a week (five school days) or more to find an appropriate tutor to fill the request. If students are requesting a tutor for multiple subjects, they are to complete a separate form for each subject.

The link to fill out the google form can be found below: 

https://forms.gle/ipSfdugutFTubgkC6