Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week

GNA CAMPUS- Interested in getting away for a week in the summer while building your resume? PFEW (Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week) is a summer camp that might interest you.

The camp is held at Lycoming College. During camp, students will participate in various activities and explore many career fields. Students will spend a week with some of PA’s top executives who will inspire and motivate. Students will build a fictitious business and compete against other student companies throughout the week. The activities are endless. 

PFEW provides a chance for students to spend a week on a college campus where they can connect with other students from all across PA and create many different friendships. Some of the “non-educated” activities include an ice cream social, a pool party, free time to hang out and relax, and a banquet where they give out awards and a scholarship to Lycoming College.

There are four different weeks you can choose from to best fit your summer schedule. They are July 5th through the 11th, July 12th through the 18th, July 26th through August 1st, and August 2nd through the 8th. The application is linked below. 

Kyle, a representative of PFEW, speaks to a class about the benefits of attending the summer camp.

Click here for more information about PFEW.

Click here for an application for PFEW.