• Megen Banas will be attending Misericordia University in Dallas, Pennsylvania.

• Taylor Zabrenski will be attending Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

• Brandon Murtha will be attending LCCC in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania.

• Hunter Yale will be attending LCCC in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania.

• Codi Hornlein will be attending Misericordia University in Dallas, Pennsylvania.

• Megan Murphy will be attending Misericordia University in Dallas, Pennsylvania.

• Katie Butczynski will be attending Misericordia University in Dallas, Pennsylvania.

• Miranda Bohn will be attending Misericordia University in Dallas, Pennsylvania.

• Aaron Miller was accepted to Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts.

• Brandon Karavitch will be attending Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts.

Nanticoke Area basketball posts up on top

Haileigh Hendricks, Student Writer

On January 22, 2017 the Trojanettes beat Hazleton Area, making them 13-1 in overall and 9-0 in conference play.

The Trojanettes are now on a 13 game win streak, and they hope to keep the streak running.

Maddy Grilz commented, “We all have our goals set. We all want to keep winning and keep it going.” Alyssa Lewis, the junior guard stated, “It’s really exciting, but its a lot of pressure for me and the team. We’re playing good and plan on keeping the energy up.”

The Trojanettes aren’t the only team with a goal. The Trojans are currently first in their conference and second in their division. Nate Kreitzer, the junior star guard stated, “Being first in the conference is really exciting because it’s a place we haven’t been to in a while, so its really a great feeling.”