• Megen Banas will be attending Misericordia University in Dallas, Pennsylvania.

• Taylor Zabrenski will be attending Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

• Brandon Murtha will be attending LCCC in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania.

• Hunter Yale will be attending LCCC in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania.

• Codi Hornlein will be attending Misericordia University in Dallas, Pennsylvania.

• Megan Murphy will be attending Misericordia University in Dallas, Pennsylvania.

• Katie Butczynski will be attending Misericordia University in Dallas, Pennsylvania.

• Miranda Bohn will be attending Misericordia University in Dallas, Pennsylvania.

• Aaron Miller was accepted to Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts.

• Brandon Karavitch will be attending Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts.

Brianna Stritzinger

Kimberly Smith, Student writer

Whether it is taking pictures of nature, writing a story for The GNA Insider or simply helping others in their task, Brianna inspires everyone with her hard work and determination.

This is Brianna’s  first year in  Journalism. She is in charge of the Student of the Month at GNA and is always the first to volunteer for many of the different journalism assignments. Brianna goes above and  beyond to complete her work. When asked why she wanted to be in journalism she said, “She has a passion for writing, and Mr. Carey is a good teacher.”

Brianna’s work ethic, attitude, and positive demeanor is infectious and she makes everyone around her better.

She hopes to one day teach Canadian History because she “loves to learn about past events.”

Outside of school, Brianna enjoys playing video games, reading, watching movies, and spending time with her boyfriend.”