Introducing Trojan Pride Tickets

During the 2017- 2018 academic school year, Ms. Scibek, the Greater Nanticoke Area High School principal, introduced to the students Trojan Pride Tickets on the first day of school. 

The idea originated from the Golden Tickets in the elementary school and Soldier Passes in the middle school. The purpose behind the Trojan Pride Ticket is to make a better school atmosphere by promoting positive behavior and attitude and to encourage academic success.

A Trojan Pride Ticket can be earned by demonstrating the following: integrity, perseverance, respect, responsibility, and academic achievement. Once earned, students can place their Trojan Pride Ticket into a box in the main office. At the conclusion of each quarter, tickets will be chosen at random for a chance to win gift cards. The more tickets earned, the more chances to win.  

Greater Nanticoke Area High School would like to extend our sincere appreciation to Horror Hall, Fear Hallow and Reapers Revenge for donating tickets.

Trojan Pride Ticket winners for the month of October:

From left to right:

Row 1:  Brandon Smith-Nikel, Zachary Simon, Abigail Marusak, Casandra Tolodzieski, and Zoe Gittens.

Row 2: Savannah Park, Kateri Ostraszewski, Alicia Pacheco, Matteo Plantamuro, Ariyanna Hrivnak, Maria Bonn, Courtney Capie, and Amelia Williams.

Row 3: Nicolo Pagan, Charles Casey, Colin Siegel, Brandon Karavitch, Jenna Baron, Lauren Casey, Dylan Tuthill, and Ms. Scibek.

Winners but not in the picture: Olivia Nice and Rebbeca Cholewa.

The following places donated tickets to our positive behavior initiative for the month of October: Horror Hall, Fear Hallow, and Reapers Revenge.